Midwest Dental Dental Hygienist**$2,000 Sign On Bonus** in Madison, Wisconsin
At Midwest Dental, we are passionate about patient care and service. If you are interested in building a career with people who work every day to be the best, and whose work creates happy, healthy and loyal patients, Midwest Dental may be the place for you.
We are proud to serve our hometown communities. Midwest Dental dentists, hygienists and dental assistants serve the dental care needs of patients in 16 states.
Do you thrive on educating patients on exceptional oral health habits?
Do you flourish when you have a lot going on?
Are you so organized that others marvel?
Our Registered Dental Hygienists are obsessed with providing quality patient care. We recognize and support their dedication. With Midwest Dental, you receive peer mentoring and coaching, allowing you to deliver thoughtful patient care. We provide free continuing education, comprehensive clinical and administrative support, full benefits and a flexible work-life balance. If this sounds good to you, come join our team!
Mon&Tues; 8am-4pm (mid-July 8am-6pm) Wed&Thur; 7am-4pm
- Enthusiastically greet and prepare patients for dental care
- Perform accurate oral health assessments including screening, charting and reporting of findings
- Complete and thorough dental prophylaxis
- Provide competent, non-surgical periodontal therapy
- Deliver comprehensive patient care through hygiene mix and promotion of doctor services
- Maintain dental hygiene supplies and ensure instrument sterilization and effective equipment operation
- Educate patients by providing instructions for oral care following all hygiene treatment procedures
- Act as a resource and assist patients with any follow up treatment planning
- Actively participate with schedule maintenance
- Associate or advanced degree in Dental Hygiene
- State certification/licensure as required to work as a Dental Hygienist, active CPR and compliance with any other licensing or credentialing requirements
- One year or more of relevant experience in the dental industry preferred
- Current certification to administer local anesthesia preferred (as allowed by state statutes)
- Possess a strong commitment to patient care, patient health and quality work
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
# of Openings: 1
Category: Dental Hygienist
Type: Full Time Regular